Martha Burdette and Sheila Kerrigan attended the Arts Education Partnership Forum in Washington, DC, May 6 & 7, 2011.
- Closing the Gap in STEM with Arts Integration Leaves Teachers Happy at the Cameron Art Museum (CAM) in Wilmington, NC
- Educators’ Night at the CAM: March 15, 2018,
- Closing the Gap in Literacy with Arts Integration
- Full STEAM AHEAD! May 20, 2017 at Cameron Art Museum
- Duplin County Schools Full STEAM Ahead!
The Southeast Center for
2310 Stansbury Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
What they’re saying…
“As an experienced hands-on arts-integration practitioner with a broad skill and knowledge base, Martha Burdette is uniquely able to communicate useful suggestions to teachers in a way that allows them to successfully implement effective strategies immediately.” —Principal of K-8 School